Monday, April 6, 2015

Welcome to The SkinNY by me, Tina Fermano!

Hello World!!
I'm Tina, a board certified dermatology PA, trained in both medical and cosmetic dermatology.  I love all things skin related! Working alongside a renowned dermatologist, Dr. David Goldberg, I treat patients with skin concerns ranging from wrinkles to more serious conditions like skin cancer! 

On a regular basis, I receive calls/texts for skin advice. Here's a place for my friends, patients, and anyone else interested to find my latest and greatest discoveries in skin care. 

Stay tuned as I try new, cutting edge procedures or test out new products while giving you the skinny, just a click away. 

Follow me as I explore the world of dermatology with my sunscreen on (duh!)... and teach you how to keep your skin healthy and glowing!!

Xo!!

PS- follow my instagram <theskin.ny> where I post daily tips!

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    first of all I LOVE that you're doing this blog. I am going to be a junior next fall with the hopes of attending PA school so I too can be a PA in derm!! I was just wondering if you have any tips for me. I am working hard to get the good grades, and I have my CNA degree so I will be using that this summer to get some patient contact, but is there anything you did that you felt made you stand out to schools? I have a lot of passion for this field too and I feel so blessed to know that I'm on the right path. I just don't know how to show that in my application and/or personal statement. Let me know
    thank you so much -Alexis Zejdlik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please contact me @ PAfermano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm so amazed Saw a huge difference in 4 days Today is day 16 and my cheeks are CLEAR."
    skin-care

    ReplyDelete